As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to implement and support strategies for ensuring optimum uptime of the enterprise network. This position will analyze trends, review solutions, drive change, automation, and react to potential items in an appropriate manner working with architects, stakeholders and peers to resolve issues proactively and reactively as necessary. Implement DevNetOps principles and behaviors to build and implement a network pipeline.
*This position is fully remote within the Meijer six state footprint (MI, IN, IL, KY, OH, WI).**
What You'll Be Doing:
- Highly effective troubleshooting skills; diagnose, resolve issues, determine root cause
- Continuously improve process and automate using scripts and tools
- At least 3 years' industry experience maintaining and operating production services
- Implement, automate, test, monitor, measure, and support the enterprise and distributed network
- Broad understanding of Wireless, LAN, SD Wan, and other point to point solutions
- Proven Experience in configuring and maintaining physical and virtual network equipment
- Experience in setting up necessary monitoring and testing to improve visibility and stability of the network
- Solid understanding of routers, routing protocols, firewalls and other virtual and physical hardware
- Experience in configuring Firewalls and other network security solutions as necessary
- Experience with high end network management and control solutions (DNS/DHCP etc)
- Configuration, patch, and vulnerability management
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Certifications related to assigned area(s) of technology a plus.
- Azure and or GCP cloud networking experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Dynatrace, Solarwinds or equivalent monitoring administration
- SAFe Agile experience a plus
- Good judgment and analytical skills; as well as follow up and organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.