Network Engineer – VIPTELA
Viptela Product Engineer (Software Defined WAN Routing)
Candidate will be a Product Engineer for the Managed Network Service Portfolio. Primary focus will be on Routing and Virtual Private Network (IPSec, SSL) technology. The deployment models will range from customer premise equipment to cloud services. A working knowledge of OpenStack along with creating Heat orchestration templates is expected.
The lead position will first coordinate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. A lab environment will be available to perform proof-of-concept followed by detailed design documentation. Collaboration will be centered on product management, IT and operations. Candidate will be expected to occasionally present to executive management.
* Work with the end user community to better understand technology trends that have utmost impact to the diverse customer base
* Partner with constituent representatives to create and evolve a given services
* Pay special attention to expected deliverables for individual assigned projects: technical analysis, architecture, design, and general support
* Be an IT ambassador by showing a propensity on learning and interacting with the industry experts through diverse environments: participate in standards organizations, internal collaboration, and vendor forums
* 10 Years Technology Experience (Network, Application, Security)
* 5 Years developing operational support systems
* 3 Years Customer Facing Operations and/or Sales Experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to mdarilag@ Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Job ID: GDH_51601
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GDH is a relationship based Information Technology Staffing firm that is growing at an alarming rate. We have a strong focus on providing our clients with highly qualified candidates in a fast and efficient manner without cutting corners. We have recently won Best of Staffing for the 4th year in a row and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list. We are ranked in the top 1% of fastest growing IT Staffing firms in the United States. The unique and personal way of building relationships on both the candidate and client side is a testament to our success. Contact Info
– Ashburn, VA
– GDH Consulting
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.