NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
The Network Security Engineer will solve complex problems in customer’s environments relating to network and network security issues. They will have the ability to communicate well in front of customers in a pre and post sales capacity being able to provide assessments, network architecture, configuration, design and implementation.
OUR CLIENT’S EXPECTATIONS FOR A CANDIDATE
* MS WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, IE, ETC.
* TCP/IP NETWORK EQUIPMENT.
* DETAILED UNDERSTANDING OF L1-7.
* EXPERT IN F5 NETWORKS PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.
* DIRECT ENGINEERING OR WILLING TO ATTAIN EXPERTISE IN ARUBA, JUNIPER, RSA, SOURCEFIRE, VMWARE, CISCO, BLUE COAT, CHECK POINT, PALO ALTO, INFOBLOX, ETC.
* Solve complex problems in customer environments relating to network and network security.
* Communicate well in front of customers in a pre and post sales capacity.
* Provide assessments, network architecture, configuration, design and implementation.
* Willingness to learn and to take vendor certification courses.
* Experience with complex systems troubleshooting.
* 5+ years with TCP/IP network equipment.
* 5+ years with advanced network security systems.
* Detailed understanding of routing and L1-7.
* Bachelors or equivalent work experience.
* Expert in F5 networks product knowledge.
* Direct engineering or willing to attain expertise in Aruba, Juniper, RSA, Sourcefire, VMware, Cisco, Blue Coat, Check Point, Palo Alto, Infoblox, etc.
Please feel free to email your resume to me if this is an opportunity you’re interested in.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.