POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a global leader in the insurance space, recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced Network Security Engineer. This Network Security Engineer will design, develop, test and deploy features and functions that will enhance security controls for enterprise networks, ensure systems are up-to-date and resilient to incident and collaborate with governance and architecture teams to design solutions.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 10+ years of experience doing configuration, deployment and systems integration.
* Experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switchers, VPN, Remote Access and other perimeter security.
* Strong experience with Cloud security.
* Strong hands-on experience with CISCO Security and F5.
* Experience with designing and implementing layered network security defenses.
* Experience creating, documenting and communicating architectural designs for complex systems.
* Certifications preferred: Network Security Administration – CISSP & CISCO Network Engineering – CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT TEAMBRADLEY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
EMAIL BOB NAPPI: (SEE BELOW)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.