You will work as a key member of an Agile engineering team and be involved in all aspects of designing, developing and supporting mobile web-based software products. You will be working collaboratively with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Support/Services teams.
Note – so that we know you read this, please include a cover letter that includes a small anecdote in your first response and start the subject of your email with the number 7, otherwise, your communication will be ignored.
We offer a competitive salary, generous medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and stock options. This position requires you to work out of our Las Vegas Office once the pandemic is over. Accordingly, we will only consider candidates who live within commuting distance from the office or who are willing to relocate to such an area once accepting a position with us (we do not provide a relocation allowance).
Successful candidates will have:
- HTML/CSS: 6 years
- Node.js: 4 years
- Rest API Integration: 3 years
- Node.JS development
- Knowledge of Node.JS concepts (Such as event loop, cluster, memory management)
- Experience working with Git
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Knowledge working RESTful web services
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 2+ years Node.JS experience
Roles and responsibilities:
Design and Develop high-performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in Cascade's continuous delivery pipeline.
Be an effective contributor to Cascade's Agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to"done-done" consistently.
Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams.
Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that strengthen Cascade's development teams.
- Experience with server-side development experience with Java or C#
- Experience with SDLC methodologies such as Agile or SCRUM
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with software test automation
The ideal candidate will possess the following performance and personal characteristics:
- A passion for demonstrating the art of the possible in terms of how data and technology enable world-class customer experiences and drive customer loyalty.
- Track record of success influencing without direct authority and balancing between competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
- Strong ability to build and strengthen team engagement and align resources to strategy, key tactics and measures; proven ability to establish clear aligned goals and objectives with a timely feedback loop.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.