N&R Consulting Corp (www.nrcocp.com) is a New York based IT/IS consulting company that offers comprehensive IT workforce solutions and services that are designed to help businesses optimize their performance and drive successful outcomes.We currently have several temp-to-perm Big Data ETL Developer opportunities available with a large financial company in Bethesda, Maryland. Visa sponsorship is available, candidate should be willing to join the client in 3 months.
RATE: $80/hrs (Corp to Corp)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Big Data Developer
- Experience with manipulating and transforming data
- Some experience on Spark core and Spark SQL
- At least 2 years of experience on Hadoop Eco System (MapReduce, Oozie, Hive and Pig)
- At least 2 years of experience on core Java or Scala
- Exposure with noSQL databases, such as HBase or Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Dimensional Modeling
- Experience with an ETL/ELT tool such as Ab Initio, Talend, or SSIS
- Experience with Data Quality
- Experience with Performance optimization
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Develop, test, implement and maintain automated ETL operations for a variety of data sources and data marts.
- Create and execute test plans. Document assumptions, methodologies and validation techniques.
- Handle on call responsibilities and provide production support and maintenance.
- Participate in 24×7 on call support for key processes and data flows.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Job Type: Contract to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org