MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join our Online Training team to develop in-depth learning content for Simulink and many applications of Simulink such as control design, physical system modeling, systems engineering, and production code generation. This team coordinates with many groups across MathWorks to identify the product learning needs of our customers and translate those into high-quality, online training courses that reach over 100,000 global users each year.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
You’ll work as a project lead or contributor on collaborative teams to:
- Create detailed training content for online learning platforms, combining technical skills with the art of instructional design, while integrating requirements from both development and customer-facing teams.
- Support evolution of online learning platforms, working with web and/or product development teams to ensure that customer needs are represented
- Influence future product development by sharing customer and personal experiences
- Degree in mathematics, engineering, or science
- Experience with Simulink or similar software
- Experience with instructional design
- Experience delivering technical training
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.