Immediate need for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to fill multiple Operations Analyst positions. The Operations Analyst is responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics.
The department offers many advancement opportunities within the company. Monthly awards and recognition takes place for top performers. In-depth training is provided, and many resources will be at your fingertips to ensure your success.
– Develop and implement policies, procedures, and training materials to ensure compliance
– Research and efficiently respond to customer service questions and or complaints
– Manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects
– Creates and maintains databases
– Developing and performing queries both independently and at direction of management
– Troubleshoot system related operational issues
– Assist ongoing production and work flow improvement efforts
– Strong data-entry skills
– Basic Microsoft Office skills
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work independently and with a small group
– Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
– 2+ years operations experience
– College experience *Preferred
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.