Operations Analyst – Senior
Req #: ******Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD USJob Category:
ScienceSecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
The CACI Inc Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an
immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Operations
Analyst to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a
challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties,
we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role
offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing,
technical, and program management professionals who thrive on
supporting our client’s mission and growth objectives.
More About the Role:
* Identify and analyze project requirements and operations and
prepare required reports
* Develop and implement solutions to solve program issues / problems
* Identify project phases, elements, personnel requirements, and
costs to develop project estimates
* Maintain system integrity and security by researching and
* Develop and brief organizational standards to maintain quality
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship, active DoD Secret clearance and the ability to
maintain clearance required
* Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience
* Experience with Microsoft software, including Word, Excel,
Project, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work individually and as a team member
* Must possess an understanding of PM MC capabilities and
hardware/software configurations and be familiar with the
currently fielded systems
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.