Immediate need for detail-oriented individuals to fill Operations Analyst positions. The Operations Analyst is responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources.
– Research and efficiently respond to customer service questions and or complaints
– Implement policies, procedures, and training materials to ensure compliance
– Manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects
– Troubleshoot system related operational issues
– Assist ongoing production and work flow improvement efforts
– Data-analysis knowledge
– Strong data-entry skills
– Basic Microsoft Office skills
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work independently and with a small group
– Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
– 2+ years operations experience
– High school diploma or equivalent AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.