Requisition Number 18-0799
Post Date 4/16/2018
Title Operations Specialist and Procedure Developer
Part Time? No
Description The Procedure Developer supports the loan and deposit operations business units through creating and maintaining procedures, providing support for rollout of new products, policies and systems, SharePoint Support, and supporting business unit training efforts. Works independently with little supervision and works directly with operations management and staff to observe and document detailed procedures. Acts as a leader by taking responsibility to identify and resolve issues through collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Produces detailed procedure documentation that is used by operational personnel to perform daily job functions, and is provided to both internal and external auditors and examiners. Documentation is accomplished through investigation of processes, understanding requirements documents, researching outstanding issues, and identifying gaps.
– Coordinates reviews and approvals of new or updated procedures with operational managers and appropriate business partners (Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk, Audit)
– Leads periodic procedure reviews with operational managers. Procedure Developer is responsible for scheduling meetings, setting agenda, and presenting information that will either be updated or has been published.
– Produces and distributes communication of new or updated procedures, including maintenance of procedure change tracking log and archiving of procedures
– Creates detailed job aids, which often include system screen shots, to support procedures
– Trains users on new or updated procedures (1 on 1, via team huddles or via scheduled training sessions)
– Performs User Acceptance Testing for system updates
– Provides production support and troubleshooting
– Creates and manages SharePoint sites for supported operational areas; includes lender-facing site, which includes job aids and forms
– Relates well with all levels of the organization and builds appropriate rapport
– Exercises a wide range of decision making control when presented with multi-faceted factors; ability to identify, resolve and escalate problems in collaboration with stakeholders.
– Communicates and collaborates with business partners to ensure necessary process and/or procedures are documented to support action plans developed.
o Business Line Management
o Process Designers
o Performance and Execution Management
o Internal Audit
o Line of Business Partners
o Third Party Vendors
– Communicates with manager proactively regarding any capacity issues or opportunities
Requirements Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Strong Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint skills
– Basic understanding of deposit and lending processes and functions
– In-depth knowledge of deposit operations or loan origination and servicing preferred
– Ability to work independently and to use judgement and decision-making skills
– Ability to work on multiple projects at once
– Exhibits a high level of ownership and accountability to meet deadlines
– Utmost commitment to quality
– Strong customer orientation
– Awareness of regulatory environment and implications
– Bachelor’s degree or related experience
– Basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
– Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
– Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
– Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with or without the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.