Leidos has an opening for an experienced Jr Full Sack Software Developer to modify existing GOTS code and integrate open source software solutions for display and analysis within Aeronautical Production Systems.
Primary responsibilities will involve using cloud computing expertise to provide the system administration and modification of existing GOTS code to integrate open source software solutions for display in a web application. This role includes .NET application development within Redux and React frameworks, using various open source packages for visualization and data filtering and code modifications that shall apply best practices in unit and build testing. Other duties include working with PostgreSQL, Entity, Visual Studio and familiarity with JSON APIs. This role includes documentation of new and existing functionality within software version control repositories (gitlab) and utilizing DevOps principals and tools (Jenkins) to deliver new features within an Agile construct
- Requires BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in either software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with unit testing, continuous integration tools, and git version control
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- At least 1 years of experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- At least 1 years of experience with DoD Aeronautical Datasets
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS cloud formation templates
- At least 1 year of experience with Node, NPM, Swashbuckle, REST API, Sass
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools
- AWS Solutions or DevOps certification
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.