If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for career advancement, then working for CPP may be the right fit for you! Join a results-oriented workplace that strives for success through innovation, collaboration, and teamwork.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Euclid is an investment casting foundry that specializes in complex aerospace & gas turbine components. With a stable business model and competitive compensation & benefits, CPP is a great option to consider as you look to make your next career move.
For more information, please visit https://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Euclid is seeking a skilled Oracle Application Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle technologies and a passion for designing and developing Oracle-based applications. As an Oracle Application Developer, you will play a critical role in the development and maintenance of our organization's Oracle applications, ensuring they meet the business requirements and provide optimal performance.
- Application Development: Design and develop Oracle applications using Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and other Oracle development tools. Create and modify Oracle workflows, alerts, and notifications to automate business processes.
- Database Development: Create and optimize database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and triggers to support application functionality.
- Data Integration: Customize and extend Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modules, such as Financials, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, and Cash Management, to meet specific business requirements.
- Performance Tuning: Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in Oracle applications and databases. Develop and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, and triggers for data manipulation and business logic implementation.
- Security: Implement and maintain data security measures to protect sensitive information within Oracle applications.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation for applications, databases, and development processes.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, system administrators, and other developers, to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnose and resolve issues related to Oracle applications and databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as an Oracle Application Developer or a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL.
- Familiarity with Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle APEX, or other Oracle development tools.
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration and performance optimization.
- Experience with data modeling and database design principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Oracle certifications (e.g., Oracle Certified Professional) are a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience operating with Oracle E-Business Suite, with strong preference given to those with R12.1.3 experience.
- Must be familiar with the following EBS modules AP, AR, AS, BNE, BOM, CE, ENG, FII, FLM, INV, PO, QA, WIP, WSH, WSM, XTR.
- PL/SQL programming advanced skills and experience.
- Strong familiarity with Oracle EBS base tables and views
- Experience using Oracle EBS open interface APIs, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms Developer, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, OAF will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving aptitude; Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
NOTE: Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of the company to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, the company will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process. All roles are restricted to U.S. persons (U.S. citizens, permanent residents and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act) due to access to export-controlled technology. CPP will require proof of status prior to employment.
Note that we maintain a drug-free workplace, and all offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory results of a drug & background screen.
This is a full time position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.