Oracle/Avaya Voice Engineer – Scott AFB
Req #: ******
Location: Scott Air Force Base, IL US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an Oracle/Avaya Voice Engineer to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) at Scott AFB, IL. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
More About the Role:
In this role you will:
Architect, design and implement Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC), Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBEs), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP):
Writing testing an implementing Header Manipulation Rules (HMRs) based on interoperability requirements
Upgrades, troubleshooting and consultancy in these areas.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and testing of Oracle SBC, SIP to Integrated Access Devices (IADs), and SIP to PBX technologies.
Implementation and support of Oracle SBC hardware & Software, including Oracle Communications Operations Manager (OCOM).
Perform system maintenances, upgrades and migrations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
5 year’s progressive unified communications experience.
Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
– Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
– Experience in SIP internetworking
– Experience in troubleshooting large scale VoIP networks.
– 3 to 5 years of hands on experience with Oracle SBC
– 3 to 5 years of experience in designing and implementing VoIP technologies.
– Excellent working knowledge of Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
– Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
– Installation/Maintenance/Administration of Avaya systems
– Experience configuring and troubleshooting Avaya AS5300s
– Experience with Oracle Communications Operations Monitoring tool (OCOM)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Communications Session Border Controller Implementation Essentials certification (Exam code: 1Z0-400).
– Acme Packet Certified Professional Network Engineer (ACP-N) certification
– 3 to 5 years of experience in administering, engineering and troubleshooting Cisco/Oracle voice infrastructure
– 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting large scale Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks.
– Excellent knowledge of Quality of Service (QoS) and Differentiated Services Code Point.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Scott Air Force Base-IL-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.