Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for “Oracle Cloud ERP Project Manager” to join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity with these skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant’s Oracle practice is part of our Enterprise Platform Services (EPS) unit. As a part of Oracle, you will assist our clients in navigating today’s digital shift. Our expertise spans the entire Oracle Stack, from engagement to transaction processing to modernizing core systems. We’re ahead of the curve in leveraging cloud, social and mobile enterprise application platforms to drive innovation and efficiency.
We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Our delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Role: Oracle Cloud ERP Project Manager
Location: Danbury – CT
Relevant Experience: 10+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Identify project milestones, critical success factors, risks, and resource requirements.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation, working closely with resource managers.
· Develop a detailed project plan to deliver the project, and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure and track project performance using available tools and techniques in compliance with key performance indicators (KPI).
· Manage the relationships with the client, vendors and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management regularly to minimize impact on the project.
· 10+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud ERP Program Manager with a minimum of 1+ full-lifecycle Oracle ERP Cloud implementation project execution experience.
· Experience working with Clarity, Workbench and Jira/Confluence.
· PMP Certification.
· Strong Project Management Skills.
· Mastering execution of different phases of an IT Project for Waterfall and/or Agile projects.
· Excellent interpersonal, people management and communication skills.
· Sense of prioritization and change management.
· Proven leadership and ability to influence, remain calm and maintain focus on sustainable results within the team.
· Good ability to deal with difficult stakeholders.
· Dynamic, ability to work in a changing environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· MS Computer Science or MCA Master of Computer Applications or BE Computer or BE Electronics
· Experience with various cloud, SaaS, and on-premises ERP or EBS
· Oracle Cloud Certification
· PPM Certification
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $135,000/Year to $173,000/Year depending on the experience and other qualifications of the candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
• Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
• 401(k) plan and contributions
• Long-term/Short-term Disability
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.