Please note that this position is fully remote and oversees the United States. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we continue to follow the Public Health recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll functional consulting services by acting as a subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application service implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll projects;
- Communicate effectively and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll projects;
- Work with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle HCM;
- Guide customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advise customers on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document customer requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing;
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers;
- Work with peers to continuously improve delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency;
- Work with and mentor junior-level associates to ensure their professional growth and ability to contribute to company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in a Functional Lead role;
- Knowledge of Payroll processes;
- Oracle HCM Cloud or EBS experience preferred;
- leading small teams (2-4 people);
- leading design sessions;
- creating requirements and design documents;
- creating parallel testing strategy and approach.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies and Microsoft Project;
- PHR, CCP, FPC, or CPP certification is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated with an ability to plan work effort and manage priorities;
- Ability to effectively work in a remote model with clients and peers;
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
- English: 4/4
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.