Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Req #: ******Location: Hanover, MD USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status: Must Be Current
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced
technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have
special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an
agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our
team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides
five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support
services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport – Provides
real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions
of message events per day. Enterprise Audit – Provides millions of
auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization
Services – Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC.
Information Transport Service (ITS) – ODNI Mandated high speed data
transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting
Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote
desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
What You ll Get to Do:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised
of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer
systems. This position supports Member of a cross-functional team
responsible for Oracle database administration working on IC Security
Services. Tasking will include, but is not limited to:
– Allocate system storage and plan for future storage requirements
– Create and maintain primary database storage structures
– Create primary database objects (tables, views, indexes) once
developers have designed an application and assist developers in the
design if required
– Modify the database structure, as needed
– Monitor and optimize the database performance
– Plan backup and recovery methodology
– Backup and restore the database as required
– Oracle patches
– Migrate Oracle databases to new hardware as required
– Write PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers
– Write and maintain shell scripts
– Recommend new architectures, designs, and strategies for the future
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Bachelor s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field
related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
– 8 years of Software Engineering experience.
– An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be
substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
– 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
– Oracle Database Administration 5+ years
– PL/SQL 5+ years
– SQL 5+ years
– Able to clearly communicate ideas and status updates
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Willing to take on a wide variety of tasking
At least two of the following skills are desired:
– Database performance tuning
– Linux experience
– Shell scripting
View Additional Opportunities with our team here:
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking
for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and
can-do attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional
and we re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the
job and in your career.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.