Posted Date 2 weeks ago(4/24/2018 7:34 AM)
Job ID 23528
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
* Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database(s):
* Creates database design specifications based on understanding of business transactions.
* Creates database objects (tables, etc.).
* Creates and maintains database definitions and tables.
* Designs, codes, tests and implements custom database scripts and formal procedures.
* Ensures data integrity; recommends action to maintain data integrity; establishes process / procedures for ongoing data cleanup.
* Monitors and maintains databases for proper performance tuning.
* Designs, implements and maintains data retention and archival; plans for storage needs, retention, backup and recovery.
* Designs, implements and maintains database security.
* Assists in identifying and resolving database problems.
* Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
* Designs and writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions, including stored procedures.
* Exhibits strong business knowledge and builds strong customer relationships.
* Experience with Oracle Database 11g, 12c required.
* Dell Foglight experience Desired.
* Experience with OEM Cloud Control 12c desired.
* Experience with TDE desired.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
* Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
* Integrates multiple concepts across job functions with a goal of overall benefit to the organization.
* Ability to develop and leverage strategic business relationships across the organization and externally.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
* Strong sense of personal accountability.
* Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.