Job Description We are searching for smart, driven, Oracle DBAs to join one of our cornerstone business solutions teams supporting a classified customer. We have critical databases that need to be protected, backed-up, mirrored, and tuned. Our high-impact teams use Agile software development methodologies with continuous integration to design and develop applications. We have some tough challenges and we need people who can look past the problems and into solutions. Are you the one others reach out to for help solving tough issues? Then reach out, let’s connect.
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
– 5+ years of proven experience including a broad range of Database Administration and System Administration
– 5+ years of proven operational experience including working Oracle Enterprise Monitor (OEM) and other enterprise monitoring tools required to support an O & M environment
– At least 2 years experience with Oracle 11g (12c desired) Database Performance Management and Tuning
– Data Guard installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience
– RMAN (Backup and recovery configuration) – implement a robust backup and recovery procedures. Data base schema creation/management
– Data Security – Ensure only authorized users have access to data
– Experience with migrating databases to the Cloud
– Demonstrated experience in database design, schema development, optimization/tuning and maintenance of databases
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we dofrom intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit ****************** and follow us on Facebook: *********************************
on Company Website
Job ID: 35471BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.