Logistics done differently.
This position will serve as team members for analysis of business problems and propose software solutions as appropriate.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide estimates as required; convert system designs and technical specifications into program code for moderately sized applications
- Develop, test and maintain database software; comply with standards and processes related to producing quality software and documentation
- Provide project manager with accurate status of assigned activities; escalate issues to project manager for timely resolution
- Optimize/troubleshoot database code and correct as required
- Provide support to resolve systems-related issues including periodic 24×7 on-call support as required by teams scheduled rotation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Four or more years of experience developing applications for Oracle databases using moderately complex PL/SQL procedures and packages
- Experience and understanding of relational databases, data modeling, internet technologies, client/server architectures, structured development and test methodologies, and good troubleshooting and communication skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with .NET or Java is a plus as is knowledge of warehouse, order and inventory management applications
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.