Oracle EBS Financials Project Manager
Location: Lowell, MA
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
This candidate should have a deep Oracle Financials background and have done migrations. They will be looking at this PM to partner w/their finance team and look at their current EBS 11i system and help them decide whether they should upgrade to r12 or implement an entirely new ERP system altogether.
The IT Delivery organization provides a full-range of project and program management services focused on Information Technology. We partner across teams and stakeholders to help deliver enterprise IT projects and programs of critical importance that directly impact revenue and continued viability. We strive to deliver business value for our clients through program and project management services that enable consistent, on time, on budget, high quality results. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help plan, execute and deliver projects and programs that innovate toward a technology-driven future, within an optimized technology portfolio aligned with business needs.
* Follow/enhance a repeatable framework for a project structure to account for all IT required tasks
* Develop detailed project plans for projects with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones.
* Develop detailed cost estimates for the project. Develop change management procedures for the project and milestone signoff criteria.
* Drive integration project plans with clear metrics, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders.
* Identify and manage project risks; escalate as needed for resolution. Improve project management processes and increase efficiencies
* Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers
* Demonstrate flexibility to assist / manage projects in multiple competency areas (Finance, Marketing, etc.)
Melanie Da Costa
Endure Technology Solutions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.