Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for “Oracle EBS Project Costing Manager” to join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity with these skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant’s Oracle practice is part of our Enterprise Platform Services (EPS) unit. As a part of Oracle, you will assist our clients in navigating today’s digital shift. Our expertise spans the entire Oracle Stack, from engagement to transaction processing to modernizing core systems. We’re ahead of the curve in leveraging cloud, social and mobile enterprise application platforms to drive innovation and efficiency.
We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Our delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Role: Oracle EBS Project Costing Manager
Location: New York, NY or Remote
Relevant Experience: 15-18 Years
Oversee the daily operations of project team to ensure on-time delivery. Coordinate with customers to determine project scope and to prepare project proposal and statements of work. Prepare project plan and develop project budget and timelines.
· Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and customer requirements.
· Understand the dependencies on and responsibilities of external parties such as clients or 3rd party software providers developing a plan to manage and report on them.
· Identify potential risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
· Analyze and troubleshoot project issues in accurate and timely manner.
· Should have in-depth knowledge of key CRM Functional areas.
· Strong knowledge of customization framework within Oracle EBS to provide business solutions in P2P and R2R processes with business value adds.
· Maintain project documentations according to established guidelines.
· Provide assistance and support to project team as needed.
· Good communication skills and customer interaction abilities.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $114,000/Year to $156,000/Year depending on the experience and other qualifications of the candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
• Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
• 401(k) plan and contributions
• Long-term/Short-term Disability
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.