Oracle SOA Developer
Ref No.: 18-24025
Location: McLean, Virginia
Position: Oracle SOA Developer
Location: McLean, VA
– Production Support Experience is a MUST
– Strong experience with Java, Oracle SOA Support and Development
– Experience with Oracle BPEL, BPM, XML, XSLT, XSD’s, Java performance tuning and monitoring.
– Experience and working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Service Bus 12c.
– Working knowledge of JMS Queue, File Adapters and DB Adapters.
– Application Server – WebLogic, Tomcat 6
– Knowledge on the configuration setting for the Infrastructure Components (WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache etc.)
– Deploying application and capability to analyze the issue from log
– Database – ORACLE, Sybase, MSSQL
– Code Repository – Clear Case / GIT (Should be able to check in, check out, create baseline and promote code)
– IDE – Eclipse, Rapid SQL, SQL Server
– Project Build – Maven, Jenkins (Knowledge of building projects and resolving maven dependency issue)
– Configuration Tools – GIT / TFS
– Other Tools – WinScp and Putty (Basic UNIX commands)
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
– Demonstrated ability and willingness to develop using a high-disciplined and structured approach ensuring long-term maintainability and re-usability
– Experience working in an agile-like environment
– Experience working with server side components and applications
– Solid understanding of web/usability/accessibility standards
Production Support Duties:
– Assist all customers and provide production support for all applications.
– Coordinate with different functional groups and external vendors and ensure effective and reliable application services.
– Analyze all business processes and ensure compliance to all controlled processes.
– Monitor and provide support to Business groups and provide recommendations as needed.
– Provide 247 operational support for critical issues
– Monitor all alerts and escalate all issues for all procedures and systems.
– Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
– Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions per quality assurance tests for all production processes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.