Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently looking for experienced production workers throughout our facility on 1st & 2nd shift to join our aerospace team! These roles report to a Production Supervisor at our foundry in Bloomington, MN and is a valuable member of the CPP-Minneapolis team. This is a great opportunity to join a stable & growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K with employer match, paid vacation and holidays.
Responsible for providing tooling design and construction packages within a dry sand foundry process. Additionally, this position provides solid models for 3D scanning, dimensional checks and integrates co-engineering with customers to achieve best casting processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and designs 3D mold packages using customer models or blueprints
- Integrates gating designs into mold designs to facilitate both requirements in parallel
- Designs fixtures using CAD software
- Establishes mold and parting line geometry
- Produce core geometries for additive manufacturing
- Writes CNC programs to machine aluminum and plastics for tool construction
- Supports bench work efforts such as building fixtures and establishing mold lines for tooling construction
- Troubleshoot machining related issues (tool, manufacturing process, or mechanical).
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Associates Degree in related field
- Experience: 5 years of pattern making, CAD/CAM experience and operation of CNC lathes and/or mills. Unigraphics and Solidworks proficiency preferred
- Certifications/Licenses: N/A
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Proficiency at reading and interpreting GD&T prints
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.