Payroll Transformation Data Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Payroll Transformation Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging their payroll, time tracking and absence management experience to implement data management best practices from project to implementation to business as usual. The ideal candidate for this position will be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-focused, and able to successfully partner with project team members as well as internal and external partners to deliver quality solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions for Workday to Payroll data integrations (HR master data, time & absence).
- Collaborate with Payroll Operations, QA team and HR Technology to identify integration test scenarios, stage data and perform testing.
- Perform data extraction, validation and preparing EIB files for loading into Workday.
- Lead data mapping and cleansing exercises for Payroll implementations.
- Provide input into areas of improvement in data integrity processes or systems and makes recommendations to correct any deficiencies.
- Lead data management activities during cutover.
- Perform data reconciliation activities to identify anomalies, errors, or areas for enhancement/ improvement.
- Support integrations between Workday and Payroll systems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of functional experience implementing or supporting Payroll and Time Tracking & Absence Management software solutions .
- BA or BS, within data analytics, computer programming, statistics or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll processes, policies, and procedures. Strong mathematical skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language and respond to client and/or survey respondent inquiries.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of self-motivation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great opportunity for further development in international environment
- Stable employment in the company operating in growing industry
- Private medical healthcare
- MyBenefit system
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location
- Friendly work atmosphere
PL-Poland – Remote
Human Resources and Sustainability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.