What you’ll be doing…
You’ll support development on Pega platform across multiple business channels including Customer Care, Retail and Mobile.
You will design and develop functional and framework components of the distributed and high throughput Pega platform and other applications in the IT Customer Care portfolio. You will work with internal and external IT teams under the guidance of the application architect, senior developers and management on delivering projects successfully to production on schedule. You will deliver agile and fast-paced enhancements.
You will work with Business Analysts and other IT personnel to determine design and implementation of functional enhancements to the application they support. You will help evaluate new products, frameworks, technologies and libraries to support technical enhancements to application architecture.
– Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
– Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
– Monitor program execution for expected performance.
– Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
– Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
– May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience implementing PRPC application including Pega Decisioning.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– Skill sets required for CSSA.
– Experience in Pega UI development.
– Pega CSA certification.
– Pega marketing certification (CPMC).
– Senior Pega Marketing certification (CSPMC).
– Pega 7 experience.
– Agile/Scrum concepts.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.