Requisition ID *******
Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for a Pension Administration Technical Project Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Pension Administration business group within Aon Hewitt.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Pension Administration Technical Project Manager in our Lincolnshire, IL office.
As a Pension Administration Technical Project Manager, the qualified applicant will be working as part of the Retirement and Financial Management Pension Administration Group, which is responsible for providing defined benefit administrative services to multiple RFM clients using the DBCalc software. Responsible for assisting with implementations, special projects, delegating work among associates within a project, and acting as a mentor and role model.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Pension Benefit Ongoing Administration
* Perform benefit calculations
* Respond to member/participant calls and facilitates requests
* Handle benefit plan administration and special projects associated with defined benefit plans for various clients
* Assist in the collection of data
* Maintain client databases and benefit calculation log
* Assist in collection of data for client billings
* Responsible for quality control of the client’s pension calculation system – analyze plan provisions
* Coordinate monthly pension payments with trustee
* Consult with employee on pension plan provisions and payment elections
* Maintain current knowledge of client specific plan provisions
* Broaden knowledge of defined benefit administration rules
* Ensure that measures established jointly by Aon Hewitt/client are met
* Calculation turnaround
* Phone call returns
* Benefit payment entry
* Assist with the set-up and testing of the of DBCalc system for new clients according to the plan provisions and administrative requirements
* Assist with the development of plan administrator documents
* Customize employee communication material
* Act as a role model for other associates by exhibiting the values of the firm, displaying benefit of the doubt, integrity, and initiative
* Coaching associates regarding plan specific issues and technical competencies; this includes all associates working on clients, mentoring new associates, and more formal team training
* Act as a role model for soliciting and providing positive and constructive feedback
* Undergraduate degree
* Minimum of 6-8 years of experience working with Defined Benefit plans/administration
We offer you
Acompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.