Mutual of Omaha's Engineers develop our next-generation insurance, human resources, and financial applications. You will improve how millions of people access and interact with our products, the way business partners support our customers and use data, as well as explore new technologies to meet better meet those needs.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity, and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes it possible.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary Engineer I: $95,000 – $115,000, plus annual bonus
- Estimated Salary Engineer II: $110,000 – $130,000, plus annual bonus
- Remote opportunity and flexible work schedules.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2023.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2023, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contribute to the Development, maintenance, testing, and integration of HRIS – applications / systems
- Apply various approaches and assist with designing of enhancements for business operations and data analytics platform
- Understands the Agile mindset and iterative development process, and adheres to quality driven development
- Get to know the supported business area(s), have an awareness of related objectives and challenges
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Professionally solved challenges with application development and implementation on PeopleSoft HRMS or similar PeopleSoft background.
- Background showing drive to research, educate, and modernize with newer technologies such as Python, AWS, CI/CD Pipeline, Mulesoft, and Snowflake
- Understands the Agile mindset and iterative development process and adheres to coding quality standards
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do
- You are able to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and are located in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Experience in AWS Cloud Services and Tools such as Lambda, S3, Python, Bit Bucket
- Advanced experienced in data skills in extraction and storage methods
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.