Performance Improvement Data Analyst
, you will:
– Provide support to the Performance Improvement team and organizational initiatives through analysis of operational, process, financial and clinical data
– Work on special projects, as assigned
– Gather and integrate qualitative and quantitative data from disparate data sources
– Evaluate and process raw data and information into usable datasets
– Validate data and reports
– Transform data into reports that are simple, easy to read and drive actionable outcomes
– Collaborate with IT to build and/or maintain databases to support reporting needs within the scope of the Performance Improvement team
– Build data models and analyze data to identify trends and develop models for inference and prediction based on a variety of sources
– Develop and maintain dashboards for Performance Improvement, Quality, Operations and organizational initiatives
– Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and identify opportunities to increase health care quality and reduce costs, as well as opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency within the Performance Improvement team and organization as a while
– Work with the Performance Improvement Director, operations and project teams to automate, maintain and improve/update existing reports and processes
– Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, finance, health care administration, public health, psychology or a related field
o Master’s degree preferred
– 3-5 years of experience working with data and data management systems
– 1-3 years of experience working with health care and/or clinical data
– Basic knowledge of fundamental concepts in health care delivery
– Proficiency in SQL and data analysis tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, SAS and SPSS
– Knowledge of enterprise data warehouse and data management systems
– Ability to identify trends and make recommendations based on findings, transform data into actionable outcomes, function as a member of a multidisciplinary team, prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently, build/maintain databases and conduct data visualization and dashboard development
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
No relocation funds available for this position
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services, adolescents and their families. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.