Performance Tester Brentwood, Tennessee – United States
Job Start Date – 07/16/18, Posted Date – 06/21/18 Primary SkillsN/ATax
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm has a long term
contract Performance Tester opportunity with one of the largest
healthcare companies in Nashville, TN. This position will support
performance testing initiatives for .NET and Java applications.
Location: Nashville, TN (must sit in Nashville)
Length: 6+ month rolling contract.
Rate: Hourly. Paid weekly. On Apex Systems W2.
Performance Tester Responsibilities:
* Responsible for helping us select and integrate with appropriate
performance and monitoring tools, mainly HP and Dynatrace tools.
* Determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and participate
in establishing algorithms in scalability.
* Responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks on
an ongoing basis. Finally, this engineer will be
* Focused on suggesting and helping to implement meaningful
improvements to improve response times, scalability, stability and
Performance Tester Skills:
* Solid understanding of issues of scale and performance in
* Experienced in testing performance in an Agile methodology
* Expert understanding of best practices for performance tuning best
practices, server side and client side tuning recommendations
* Knowledgeable about useful metrics, and how to work with them to
track against goals/KPIs.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams of software
engineers to achieve results
* Solid understanding of the impact of application design on
* Ability to communicate technical concepts and concerns to
* Experience with JMeter, LoadRunner/Performance Center, Dynatrace,
and HP DIAG
* Solid understanding of Network Performance testing
* Full-stack performance profiling and bottleneck analysis
* Experience in developing, planning and executing web services
performance and load testing
* Working knowledge of cloud technology
* Ability to analyze, isolate and document complex technical issues
* Strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and
convey ideas across teams clearly
* Experience in breaking tasks down, estimating timelines, prepare
test plans and delivering quality results on time.
* Ability to analyze the root cause of a problem precisely and
* Handling multiple projects at once in a very fast-paced and
dynamic environment providing flexibility with changing priorities
* Working knowledge on performance testing in a cloud environment
and Docker services
* Experience in performance testing for mobile applications using
* Should be able to produce high-quality VUGEN code for given
* Experienced in using network snipping tools like Wireshark,
* Enthusiastically collaborates with the team to ensure Company
Mission and Core Values are fulfilled.
* 7 year background check
* Drug test
Performance testing using HP loadrunner. HP Diagnostics, dynatrace,
Loadrunner scripting experience. Performance testing supporting .net
and java applications. 5+ years of experience. good communication.
Performance testing supporting .net and java applications. 5+ years of
experience. good communication.
* Job CodeSG – 15472
* Pay Rate/SalaryN/A
* Work AuthorizationN/A
* Sales ManagerMohit Tehlan
* Contact Person Details Mohit Tehlan Sr. Manager – Accounts &
Delivery ********** 328 ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.