At Perficient you ll deliver mission-critical technology and business
solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on
the planet. And you ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our
close partnerships with the world s biggest vendors. Our network of offices
across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year a
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and
collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Pivotal Technical
Architect/Operator. Remote work with occasional travel.
The PCF Technical Architect provides technology direction, ensures project
implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate,
integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technology Architect, you will
significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for
one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate
in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. This role
is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior
Architects and /or development team members.
* Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within
a managed service environment tied to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
* Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and
systems management applications within an AWS environment.
* Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for
the AWS managed service environment.
* Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain
optimal performance, availability and security.
* Implement process and quality improvements through task automation.
Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or
routine maintenance tasks.
* Perform data migration from on premises environments into AWS
* Support the business development lifecycle (Business Development,
Capture, Solution Architect, Pricing and Proposal Development)
* Must have a minimum of 10 years experience as a Systems Architect –
implementing and laying down entire enterprise infrastructure.
* Extensive experience as Cloud Solutions Architect with Pivotal Cloud
Foundry (PCF) in AWS – must exhibit knowledge of AWS & how it works.
Experience with any others like GCP would be an added bonus
* At least 2-3 years of experience as a hands-on PCF Architect and managing
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an
independent project from an architectural stand point
* Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application
integration development and design
* Must have a Strong background in Linux
* Must exhibit knowledge of DevOps methods, Jenkins and CI/CD automation
* Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
* Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies,
Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a
Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate
effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must be open to travel.
* Full life cycle software design and development with Core Java/J2EE
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef,
Ansible or similar.
* Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, LXC, etc.)
* Knowledge of data migration practices and technologies
At least 2 years of experience with the PCF Install and administration.
* Capacity planning and Installation / configuration of PCF (BOSH /
OpsManager/Apps Manager) and dependent tiles. PCF deployment in a multi-
zone cloud platform.
* Automated jobs/pipelines for updating the PCF platform
* PCF and AWS Certifications strongly preferred
* Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-
* Master s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We
offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid
time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number
of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great
benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global
2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled
information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities,
Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and
value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and
strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce
costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices
across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index
and the S & P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of
job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by
the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
(e.g. H-1B visa status)?
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.