At the Johns Manville Southgate facility, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; apply to be part of the Southgate team!
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of a Plant Engineer, to be located in our Southgate, CA Plant. The Plant Engineer position is responsible for overseeing and maintaining maintenance and engineering functions for a single manufacturing facility. This position is also responsible for all aspects of capital and maintenance budgets for the facility including but not limited to the following: Capex budgeting and management; development of long term Capex budgeting; monthly reporting for Capex spend; monthly review of maintenance and facility spend; equipment improvements, equipment reliability; supporting and driving productivity improvements, managing and staffing of the Maintenance department; and energy management.
* Manage the Asset Care & Reliability Program for continual improvements to maintenance
* Manage, staff, and coordinate the Maintenance Department
* Develop and manage Capex program and Project Management
* Oversee the purchasing of MRO materials
* Support, develop and drive productivity Improvements
* Ensure environmental and safety compliance for the facility
* Manage and control plant energy programs
* Manage, control and report spend for plant maintenance budget
* Diagnose and solve complex problems
* Participate in strategic planning for future state of the facility
What You Bring to the Team:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering with a minimum of 5 years manufacturing/project engineering experience and 2 years of work experience in a leadership role
* Working knowledge/understanding of SAP Plant Maintenance Module, SAP Project Systems Module, and SAP Procure to Pay Module
* Thorough knowledge of environmental and safety Local/State/Federal rules/regulations
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Proven problem-solving abilities
* Proven analytical and quality improvement ability
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.