Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Plant Vehicle Software and Integration Engineer to be a part of our Vehicle Development team.
- Support all aspects of vehicle software in manufacturing.
- Collect, maintain and report out on a range of product assembly metrics.
- Troubleshoot all software and network communication issues with the manufacturing team.
- Work with Low Voltage Systems Engineers to troubleshoot electrical issues during the assembly process.
- Ensure consistent vehicle software configurations.
- Support vehicle bringup.
- Work with Manufacturing Diagnostic Engineers on EOL tests.
- Regular Travel is required between the factory in Casa Grande, AZ and Engineering HQ in Newark, CA.
- 5+ years of experience with automotive software and EE integration.
- Fundamental understanding of electronic control units, sensors, actuators as well as ECU communication.
- Experience with software upgrade and diagnosing vehicle subsystem through UDS based tooling.
- Experience with standard EE lab instruments (oscilloscope, multimeters) and data bus analysis tools such as CANalyzer, VehSpy.
- Ability to read wiring harness schematics.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing plants OEM or Tier1.
- Previously participated in prototype builds or launch events.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.