A biotech startup based in NYC is looking for their first in-house Platform/DevOps Engineer to join their team. This company is developing a clinical research platform designed to rewire organisms and is using AI to solve problems in therapeutics, food, and materials.
As a Platform Engineer, you will design, develop, implement, test, configure, and deploy new features and updates to their existing infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a development background with several years of DevOps experience.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in DevOps/Software Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of the .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, etc.)
- Experience with container-based technologies
- Experience working in at least 1 of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Hybrid WFH schedule
- Opportunity to be a founding team member at a growing startup!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.