MRA Member Career Opportunities
Bloomer, WI 54724
Are you looking for an employer who values experience and skills and offers lots of opportunities for career growth?
Catalytic Combustion Corporation introduced cutting-edge technology in 1950 with the development of the first ever US patented catalyst to destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Since that time, the company has expanded into the design and supply of catalysts and related products for a wide variety of industries and applications, including muffler exhaust systems, natural gas powered engines, consumer appliances, power generation, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTOs) and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation projects. We have an opening for a PLC Programmer.
What you will do
– Designing and improving PLC & HMI Software for control systems
– Work predominately with Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens and Proface equipment
– Work related to commissioning and supporting active product installations
– As part of a cross functional team develop and debug equipment to achieve quality products
– VFD knowledge and configuration
– PID loop control with feedback
– Assisting in the development of new business proposals
– Develop operation manuals
– Analyze data and present findings in written reports
– Provide technical support and customer training
What you need to bring to the job
– Associate Degree in electro-mechanical, or equivalent
– 3-5 years’ experience with PLC process control
– Ability to travel up to 25%
– Knowledge of controls networks IP, Modbus and SCADA systems
– P & ID, control narrative interpretation a plus
What we offer
Catalytic Combustion offers Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
We Make it Easy
– ing takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
– You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.