Requisition ID 2018-14092
Position Type Full Time
Posting Type DNI
Posting Type NCB
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you’ve most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you’ve consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
* Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
* Empowering our people
* Promoting diverse thinking
* Investing in innovation
* Acting on sustainability
* Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Description and Responsibilities
This is a very exciting role at our headquarters in Beloit and traveling to the manufacturing plants as necessary. This business critical role serves as a central super user in SAP Quality Management (QM), standardizing work across QA, manufacturing, supply chain and other functions. The SAP Super User team is the catalyst to our SAP implementation and having it all come togther.
Join the SAP Super User Team and you’ll be able to add value to Kerry.
* Review and align global list of inspection characteristics with site specific additions to develop regional standards.
Collate and standardise inspection plans performed on site for raw materials and finished goods.
Rationalize, profiles, SKU’s, certification profiles to standard material master data.
Align master data and common practices across sites.
End-to-end integration across manufacturing and QM users to ensure compliance with global standards.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a science related field
* Understanding of QM concepts; restricted stock, traceability, etc.
* Knowledge of goods receipts, in line checks, environmental monitoring and ad hoc quality checks
* Involvement in certificates of analysis and inspection planning; and complaint management, catalogues and inspection methods
* Detailed knowledge of country and regulatory requirements
* Ability to travel to support implementation and advanced migration activities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.