Job ID 2018-51063
Department Human Resources-HRIS
Site Hackensack University Medical Center
Job Location US-NJ-Hackensack
Position Type Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week 40
Shift Hours 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Weekend Work No Weekends Required
On Call Work No On-Call Required
The Data Analyst/Report Writer possesses an analytical and creative skillset to gather data from Human Resource systems and produces data analysis and reporting of Human Resource data to meet the needs of Human Resources and Hackensack Meridian Health network.
1. Responsible for gathering, auditing, analyzing and drawing conclusions from Human Resources data for use of making business decisions and driving organizational efficiency improvements.
2. Aggregates and performs statistical analysis on Human Resource business data based on requests from Human Resource Business Partners, project teams or senior leadership. 3. Integrates data from multiple Human Resource systems sources to support business reporting and analysis requirements.
4. Provides custom and standard reports to clients while ensuring accuracy, audience appropriateness and confidentiality.
5. Understands and interprets Human Resources data to identify business trends, conduct root cause analysis of business problems, or suggest areas for process improvement.
6. Ability to support Business Partners in presenting the data to leadership in a creative way. Supports follow up research and questions from leaders.
7. Responsible for audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity. Leads effort to improve data quality by analyzing root causes of data issues and partnering with Human Resource employees to implement processes and technical solutions that promote data accuracy.
8. Ability to produce reports using PeopleSoft Query, Structured Query Language (SQL), and Tableau.
9. Partner with Business Intelligence team to all Human Resource dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) products are accurate.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: 1. Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related field or related experience.
2. A minimum of two to four years of Human Resource data interpretation experience.
3. A minimum of two to four years reporting writing experience.
4. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
5. Mathematical skills and statistical knowledge
6. Detail oriented.
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Knowledge of data analysis principles and best practices.
9. Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes. 10. Requires ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users, management and non-management customers.
11. Expert in SQL.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Preferred knowledge in PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
2. Preferred knowledge in PeopleSoft Application Engine.
3. Preferred knowledge in Success Factors performance management systems.
4. Preferred knowledge in Learning Management Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.