Summary of Job:
Come be a part of a cutting edge and forward-looking IT Team at a fast growing and industry leading company.
The Power Platform Developer will serve as the primary leader for Lee Company’s Center of Excellence (COE), which plays a critical role in delivering high-quality service and support to various levels of internal users. This includes responsibility for the development and day-to-day maintenance and enhancements of the Microsoft Power Platform, and ensuring all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology, version control, appropriate testing, and risk guidelines.
Education and Experience
- Passion for moving organizations forward with the Power Platform and excitement for the impact Power Platform can have on employee and customer experiences.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Microsoft Power Platform or Dynamics 365 CRM development experience.
- Hands-on experience with Power Apps and Power Platform technical solutions.
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments.
- Core Skills: Power Apps, Microsoft DataVerse (CDS), Power Automate.
- Experience with and a good understanding of the Power Platform CoE and governance components.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving abilities required.
- Must be able to self-manage and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
$52,512.04 – $78,768.06
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.