TTEC is seeking an experienced Principal Business Analyst, IT PMO Intake to join our Technology & Innovation Group (TIG) PMO Team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Englewood, Colorado. Our Technology & Innovation Group PMO Organization supports a Global Technology Team, in providing services to the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses. What you’ll be doing: The Position of Principal Business Analyst, IT PMO Intake is critical to the success of the TIG Demand and Governance team and is a key leadership role within the team. The Senior Demand and Governance Analyst will be responsible for overseeing and leading the daily functions to meet the SLA obligations of all TIG Demand and Governance processes, as well as producing regular metrics and reporting functions. This position will provide leadership for all TIG Demand and Governance Activities. Key Role Responsibilities will include: (The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.)
– Facilitation of the PMO Demand Process(s)
– Partnering with the business representative, manage the Demand Request Process from Request to Governance presentation
– Ensure that Requests meet minimum quality standards for submission to the Governance committee
– Manage the expectations of the requestor with regards to the timelines and processes necessary to successfully present their request to the Governance Committee
– Continuous improvement of the Process(s) to ensure that the process matures and meets the expanding and changing needs of the Organization
– Facilitation of Governance Process(s)
– Provide Leadership in the preparation and facilitation of the Governance Committee Meetings
– Ensure accurate information is presented during the meetings and distributed after the meetings to the appropriate audiences.
– Facilitation / Input into the ServiceNow Knowledge Base
– Development and documentation of necessary processes to successfully facilitate / manage the Technology & Innovation Group Demand Process
– Continuous improvement of all published processes to ensure that published standards are an accurate reflection of actual current standards and procedures
– Facilitation of Tools as it relates to the Demand Process
– Development of processes necessary to create, track, and manage functional and operational data for the Demand and Governance Process(s)
– Facilitate the design, development, coordination of efforts to utilize standard IT tools (ServiceNow), to manage and facilitate the Demand and Governance Process
– Facilitate the continuous improvement and integration of Demand and Governance Processes into the other key processes within the organization
– Management and Creation of Demand and Governance Team Reporting Efforts
– Ensure data accuracy and data quality of all reporting efforts.
– Analytical processing of the Demand and Governance data. The ability to review collected data and determine how to post process the data into actionable metrics
– Development and distribution of standardized reporting of the Demand and Governance metrics and analytics associated to new Demand and Governance Requests
What you’ll bring to us:
– Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a PMO / or IT leadership position, using standard Project Delivery Lifecycle (PDLC) practices.
– 7-10 years of Project or Program Management Experience
– Project Management Institute – Project Management Professional Certification (PMI-PMP) Preferred
– Demonstrated ability to transfer skills and knowledge to a high performing team
– Ability to integrate and align strategy across functions, processes and teams
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
– Proven ability to implement improved business processes working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with tangible results
What skills you’ll need:
– Implementation, technical design, and process improvement project experience
– Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Demonstrated stakeholder management and enterprise relationship building experience
– Proven ability to organize and prioritize personal tasks and activities and those of project team members as necessary
– Demonstrated strengths in organization, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail
– Commitment to TTEC’s Core Values of Lead Every Day, Do The Right Thing, Reach For Amazing, Seek First To Understand, Act As One, and Live Life passionately, with the ability to demonstrate them positively and proactively to our customers, teammates, managers, and vendors in everyday performance and interactions
Who We Are: TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segmentsConsulting, Technology, Care and Growthto help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other. Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals. #LI-BB2
on Company Website
Job ID: 024MB
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech) you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. Founded in 1982 and with more than 49,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional! Now, how cool is that? Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others. So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way! Contact Info
– Englewood, CO
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.