With more than 5,000 locations in 100 countries around the globe, Hilton provides an abundance of opportunities to those who enjoy solving complex problems and thrive in a challenging and fast-paced global information security environment. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented senior Global Information Security leader, who will be responsible for server, workstation, and mobile device protection solutions. This leader will identify and drive enhancements across anti-virus, malware, and other threat defense solutions, while maintaining and measuring existing solutions to ensure on-going operational efficacy.
What will I be doing?
- Lead a multi-team, cross-department initiative to develop Hilton’s next generation endpoint protection strategy, including the consolidation, enhancement and introduction of anti-virus, malware protection, host posturing, application whitelisting and threat defense solutions
- Will be the Product Owner of the Global Advanced Threat Defense and Infrastructure Compliance Monitoring solutions, including:
- Product roadmap and development prioritization
- Configuration management
- Access management
- Agent version management, quality assurance, and deployment
- Service management, operational monitoring, and support
- Vendor relationship management
- Cost management
- Maintain and measure endpoint security solution health, including:
- Identifying, correcting, and/or working with service providers to correct gaps in agent deployment (anti-virus, anti-malware, and logging)
- Developing, automating, and maintaining tracking and trending metrics
- Identify and coordinate native host configurations to enhance security posture
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on technical skills and experience with enterprise endpoint security solutions deployed at scale for >100K Microsoft Windows nodes
- Knowledge of, and experience applying activities associated with endpoint software agent evaluation, testing, troubleshooting, deployment automation, maintenance, and updates
- Experience with automating deployments using tools such as Powershell, GPO, or SCCM
- Experience working collaboratively across technical teams, including network and platform engineering groups, as well as support teams, to deliver and maintain endpoint solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows secure server and workstation configuration practices that help provide for a defense-in-depth posture
- Experience in product management areas such as, procurement, annual budgeting and forecasting, deployment, maintenance, monitoring, health and performance reporting, upgrades, and vendor relationship management
- Strong working knowledge information security concepts, terms, standard practices, and regulatory compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2 etc.
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of managerial experience
- Experience with one or more of Hilton’s endpoint security solutions
- Experience deploying security solutions and configurations to embedded Windows variants on POS terminals, kiosks, and other (IoT) devices
- Mac and Linux / Unix endpoint security solution knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of Powershell, GPO, or SCCM
- Working knowledge of Splunk and Splunk dashboards and reporting
- Strong knowledge of the endpoint solutions landscape and capability from the leading vendors such as, Cisco, McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, VMware, and open source alternatives
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to communicate, strategies and key issues related to endpoint protection, host posturing, NAC, AWL, BYOD, and MDM/EMM
- A current and conversant view on traditional anti-virus and its retirement of, in favor of, and/or consolidation with, alternative malware protection solutions
- Experience as a Product Owner, leading all aspects of a solution, including procurement, annual budgeting and forecasting, deployment, maintenance, monitoring, health and performance reporting, upgrades, and vendor relationship management
- Experience developing solution roadmaps and strategies, performing comparative analysis of security solutions, and selecting solutions
- CISSP, Solution-specific technical certification(s)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.