Cherry Bekaert LLP is a nationally recognized CPA ﬁrm that provides guidance and support to help our clients move forward to reach their organizational goals. Cherry Bekaert, recently named to Forbes’ 2021 Best Accounting & Tax ﬁrms list, continues to grow and evolve as part of our commitment to making a difference for our people, clients, and communities.
We are seeking a Principal Network Architect with Azure Cloud Solutions Architect expertise to join our Digital Advisory team. In this role, you will manage multiple engagements, work as a member of a team to develop an understanding of clients’ business and project objectives, lead project work streams as assigned, and design and build traditional Data Center and Cloud-based Infrastructures. The role is suited to a candidate with an in-depth understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies including switching, routing, firewall, vpns, SDWAN, and MPLS, along with network monitoring and very strong troubleshooting skills. In the Cisco world that would equate to a CCNP to CCIE level.
In addition, expertise and certification is preferred in Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services (IaaS, PaaS) such as Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Firewalls, Security, Azure AD, Azure SQL, VMs, Storage, Backup, Performance and related data center capabilities.
- Design and build traditional data center networks and systems including LAN/WAN/WLAN Core, MDF, IDF networking topologies with components including TCP/IP Routing & Switching, VLAN, Trunking, ACLs, NAC, BGP, DNS, IPSEC, GRE, MPLS, SDWAN, EAP, WPA2, etc.
- Design and build robust wireless predictive and engineered designs with tools such as Ekahau
- Design and build Azure Infrastructure and Platform Services (IaaS, PaaS) such as Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Firewalls, Security, Azure AD, Azure SQL, VMs, Storage, Backup, Performance, and related data center capabilities.
- Assist with design and build Microsoft 365 services including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Endpoint Manager, and various information and security features such as Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Oﬃce and Azure Information
- Optimize Azure/AWS and Oﬃce 365 environment with appropriate cost, performance, and security (e.g. VM Optimization, reserved instances, M365 F1 vs F3 vs E3 licensing).
- Assist other IT leaders in building the
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the tenants and user access as 2nd or 3rd tier support
- Attention to detail, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Reliable, personable, and customer-focused Desire to learn – independently and on the job
- Comfortable working with colleagues, consultants, and HW/SW vendors Effective time management
- Problem solving
- Azure or AWS Cloud Engineer
Licenses / Certifications
- CCNE, CCIE or equivalent Network Architect Certification Required
- Meraki, Cisco, Fortinet, or Palo Alto experience preferred
- Azure Architect Expert Certification Preferred
What you can expect from us:
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day” policy
Our Beneﬁts Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality beneﬁts program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of ﬁnancial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
No Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.