What you’ll be doing…
The Integrated Solutions Desk (ISD) is looking for a senior support engineer who is well versed in contact center solutions (CCS) technologies and willing to be part of the team to provide support for highly demanding client environments. Our CCS environment uses Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Genesys, and Aspect systems.
The contract designates that a senior engineer will be dedicated as part of the support team to oversee the functionality of the solution in its entirety. As the primary resolver group for the environment, the ISD requires a highly-skilled senior engineer with experience in managing and supporting call center applications in an enterprise wide network. The role will delve into the customer environment, document and provide supporting functionalities such as escalation and intervention for issues relating to the call center functionality, as well as the over-all interoperability of the sites – clarifying communication paths and functions during high pressure events. Additionally, this function will contribute to the on-going service improvement efforts of the ISD by identifying and establishing new processes and solutions for improved efficiencies and capabilities for the ISD.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Six or more years of relevant work experience.
– Knowledge of call center environments and voice portal routing with knowledge and experience with Genesys call center applications such as SIP, URS, GVP, and eServices.
– Experience with Voice Recording systems such as NiCE or GIR.
– Knowledge of networking (Cisco); firewalls; server (Windows); VMWare; SAN (NetApp); and database technologies.
– Genesys eServices experience.
– Cisco Networking experience.
– Server management (VMs and Windows OS) experience.
– Call Recording (NICE and GIR) experience.
Even better if you have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other computer related disciplines.
– Five or more years of working experience in an Enterprise Genesys environment.
– Call center related professional certifications.
Work city and state are flexible based on Verizon locations.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.