As a Principal Engineer in the Engineering organization, you design and deliver large, complex portions of the applications and platform that power our multi-tenant SaaS solution. You have a proven record developing enterprise-grade applications and have deep technical skills; you feel comfortable working in an agile environment and have a history of solving complex problems with elegance in simplicity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Drive technical design and contribute to the delivery of high-quality SaaS-based products.
– Work independently and mentor junior engineers contributing toward shared deliverables.
– Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope and communicate progress of deliverables.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
– 7+ years’ experience building Enterprise-class SaaS products using technologies like Tomcat, Java, Spring, JMS, Web/RESTful services, Oracle, MongoDB and AWS.
– Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high availability services.
– Ability to lead and contribute parallel projects spread across multiple development teams.
– Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to work independently.
naviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
naviHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ********
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Contact Info
– Newton, MA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.