MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join our team that is responsible for core MATLAB components focusing on binary transport that spans language execution, debugging, profiling and other pieces of the MATLAB code execution infrastructure. You will have an opportunity to evolve critical components of the MATLAB core that will benefit thousands of users.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Partner with a team of developers to produce produce high-quality code that is correct, robust, efficient, and easy to maintain and extend.
- Assist in defining strategy for the area, planning for releases, and delivering projects
- Collaborate with other teams in the MATLAB Language area to accommodate new requirements.
- Lead projects with full software life-cycle from requirements gathering and high-level design, to coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Excellent Object Oriented Design skills
- Excellent knowledge on networking protocols and latest technology
- Proficiency in MATLAB is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.