MetroStar Systems Careers
Principal UX Architect
Web Design Reston, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Principal UX Architect that is
passionate about making technology and data intuitive and meaningful
through user research, information architecture, and prototyping. If
you want to join a company that values people that are fearless about
making technology work and are open to commuting to Reston and
Washington DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Digital Team is responsible for architecting experience s that
solve client s goals through alignment with user s needs. We craft
their experience through research, design, code, and collaboration.
Come be a game changer and join our team!
You re a great fit if
* You fearlessly work with clients, user, and team members setting
user experience strategies.
* You’re passionate about creating human-centric digital platforms.
* You champion lean and agile approaches that create a shared vision
and empower a digital team
You ll love our position if
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 6+ years of experience architecting transformative
* You have a portfolio creating modern, responsive interfaces,
large-scale websites, and/or mobile apps
* You have a Bachelor s Degree or higher in Human Factors,
Psychology, Information Science, or equivalent (Advanced Degrees
What your day will look like:
* You’ll work with an open and motivated team creating digital
experiences that solve agency missions
* You will be responsible for leading user experience strategy,
information architecture, wireframes, and user research activities
* You’ll Integrate web, mobile, data and emerging platforms into
seamless interconnected ecosystems
The Admin Stuff:
* Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential
access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.