A Principle Software Engineer job in Tolland, CT is currently accepting applications. This is a direct, permanent position with our key industrial client. To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with 10+ years of Software Engineering experience in Enterprise application development. In this role you will be accountable for design, development, performance, and stability of the core platform.
PRINCIPLE SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accountable for design, development, performance, and stability of the core platform
* Partner with key business, product management, and product development leadership to set the technical strategic direction
* Help shape, execute, and integrate architectural principles in the technical & product roadmap to develop Next Generation Features and Applications
* Responsible for creating the optimal software design for scalability and performance in a SaaS/Cloud environment
* Conduct on-going strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops with the development team using best in class software design, development & deployment techniques to build high-level architecture software designs
* Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommend future architectural imperatives
* Lead problem solving and resolution of day-to-day design issues
* Act as SME for platform and ecosystem development
* Drive adoption of advanced AWS features and capabilities, where applicable
Principle Software Engineer Job Qualifications
* M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills, such as software architectural design concepts, data structures, cloud technologies, and operating systems
* 10+ years of Software Engineering experience in Enterprise application development
* Current Expertise in Visual C++, C# and .Net
* Strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development
* Strong knowledge of HTTP, JSON, AJAX, and RESTful API, Multi-Tenancy, Horizontal scaling, Micro-Services, Containers
* Strong knowledge of Object-Relational Databases (Ex: PostgreSQL or MySQL), experience with MS SQL Server
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Technical knowledge of Serverless Designs Principles, such as AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
* Programming experience using HTML5 and modern UI frameworks, such as AngularJS
* Knowledge and experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery
If you are interested in this Principle Software Engineer job in Tolland, CT, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Employer is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Employer is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at **********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.