Employer: Process Technology International
Job Title: Account Manager (Tucker, GA)
Work M-F, 6am-4pm. Process Engng – Apply technical & engng knowledge to engng & design sales efforts to install & retrofit Process Technology International (PTI) equipment into customer processes, designing & evaluating current Laval nozzles, calculating oxygen & carbon balance w/in the scrap melting process. Lead & oversee technical evaluations of customers’ ops & processes to address engng issues & ID potential improvements. Travel to customer sites to provide engng-related technical assistance on equipment installation, train customer personnel & troubleshoot installed PTI equipment. Apply knowl. of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, operation & controls of the steelmaking process & equipment. Use AutoCAD & proj mgmt tools & techniques such as scope defn, changes, proj scheduling, critical path, estimating, budgeting, reporting & cost control. Rvw & manage sales orders for repair of PTI equipment. Develop quality control stds, processes & documentation. Generate ideas for new products & processes based on exp & customer need. Rvw operational rcds & reports & sales performance & customer feedback to evaluate technical offerings to improve customer satisfaction & company performance. Apply engng knowl. & exp in the steel-making industry to prepare spare part repair reports. Oversee spare parts & repair ops of PTI equipment, reporting directly to the CEO. Lead mtgs w/ engineers to discuss technical aspects of customer orders. Manage global key accounts in English-, Portuguese- & Spanish-speaking countries in S. America. Lead rsch & development projects for new products to be implemented in current & new clients. Design & develop experimental protocols for new equipment designs & models. Travel 10% dom & 10% intl. Wage: $141,378/year.
• Bachelor’s (or FDE) in Mechanical/Materials Engng
• Fluent in Eng, Spanish & Portuguese
• 4 yrs exp applying knowl. of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, operation & controls of steelmaking process & equipment
• 4 yrs exp in projects financial analysis
• 4 yrs of applying knowl. of proj mgmt tools & techniques such as scope defn, changes, proj scheduling, critical path, estimating, budgeting, reporting & cost control
• 4 yrs working w/ Autodesk Vault
• 4 yrs working w/ Autocad
• 4 yrs exp using MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
• 4 yrs of using interpersonal & comm skills
• 4 yrs exp giving presentations
• Travel 10% domestic & 10% international
Mail resume to Recruitment & Employment Office, Process Technology International Attn: Job Ref #: Pro11160, P.O. Box 56625, Atlanta, GA 30343
To apply for this job please visit N.