At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Product Acquisition Lead within PNC’s Business Banking organization, you will be based in Vienna VA.
- Provides guidance, training and coaching to sales force and product support personnel for the assigned product(s).
- Gathers and synthesizes product sales/portfolio performance information and reports and provides recommendations to company leadership. Provides sales and performance information to sales market leadership and product support organization. Consults and makes decisions with key stakeholders to help improve sales performance.
- Provides advice and guidance on policies and practices for product design. Resolves more complex product-related inquiries and issues and may participate in sales force goal setting and other related business planning initiatives.
- Designs and may implement training, communication and sales readiness programs and evaluation criteria for monitoring training methods and effectiveness.
- Provides subject matter input to various projects and initiatives based on product or market specialty. Participates in customer experience and sale force improvement initiatives.
Manages Risk – Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Process Improvement – Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.
Effective Communications – Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Service Agreements – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to existing customer support service agreements and the associated support levels and activities.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization’s customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Competitive Environment – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Solutions Development – Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Sales Training – Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales training methodologies; ability to ensure that sales and sales management employees have the knowledge and skills required to meet both tactical and strategic sales objectives.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.