– Lead discovery sessions between product managers, technical managers, and user experience designers to gather requirements to build market-leading consumer web products.
– Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders and product management to help build project charters, business processes, and business process activities.
– Gather business requirements and break them down into relevant, accurate, detailed, and estimatable user stories that can be developed within an agile scrum framework.
– Write detailed Acceptance Criteria in the form of Behavior Driven Development scenarios for User Stories that can be understood by business stakeholders, software developers, and quality assurance analysts.
– Facilitate technical design meetings between different technical managers to help gather and document their technical solutions to the business problems for which you are defining requirements.
– Foster a high level understanding of technical solutions so you can explain the solution to developers and Quality Assurance (QA) analysts.
– Participate in backlog grooming sessions with a scrum team to help groom user stories as well as answer the questions of the scrum team so they can accurately story point a user story.
– Perform detailed end to end User Acceptance Testing including front end manual testing as well as be able to write your own SQL queries to ensure data driven applications are functioning up to standard.
– Work closely with the product manager and technical manager to help create and shape release plans.
– Review unit tests and quality assurance test cases to ensure they cover all of the relevant business scenarios.
– Work with product managers to help define their key performance indicators (KPI) for new initiatives.
– Be able to analyze and collect KPI metrics and reporting to be delivered to the product manager so they can report on the progress and success of their products and initiatives to senior management.
– Provide input and feedback on product roadmaps.
– Work with UX designers to help refine prototypes and/or high fidelity mockups based on new requirements you have gathered.
– 3-5 years of Product, Systems, or Business analysis experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, MIS, computer science, or other related technical field.
– This role is highly self-directed. Being capable of driving outcomes with very little supervision is a must.
– Must understand relational data models and be comfortable writing basic SQL.
– Must have previous experience writing requirements for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
– Software coding experience background is a plus.
– Occasionally, creating wireframes in a tool such as Visio is required for this role.
– Previous agile experience is required, scrum experience is preferred.
– Previous project management experience is a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
on Company Website
Job ID: R15233
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estate’s leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
– 3161 Michelson Drive
Irvine, CA 92612
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.