Job Title – Product Data Analyst
Our manufacturing client in Grand Rapids is looking for detailed, hardworking, motivated talent with strong communication to join their team. This role is supporting product data in SAP, and spec creation plus a manual element. Candidates should have technical aptitude and can handle manual processes. Apply today for immediate consideration.
What's in it for you?
- Pay range $27-30/hr
- Onsite, potential for hybrid
- Contract – W2 with full benefits
- Full time – M-F schedule
- Ongoing contract, no end date
- Facilitate and coordinate the creation and maintenance of product data models for new and existing products as required by Marketing, Engineering, Sales, PIC, Sourcing, Manufacturing Operations, and Distribution.
- Design, Load, and Validate the data representation of these product models on the SAP product database in support of the product development, order fulfillment, life-cycle maintenance, customer service, specials, pricing, order planning and scheduling, inventory management and electronic catalog processes.
- Ensure consistency between database and publications. The emphasis is on data integrity, providing efficient order specification, pricing, manufacturing and shipping for improved product profitability and dealer/customer satisfaction.
- High attention to detail, product marketing engagement, strong communication skills.
- Strong multitasking, adaptable to ever changing demands
- Thorough understanding of the Product Development Process, the departments involved and the associated information flow
- The ability to read and understand various technical documentation (such as Statement Of Line, Engineering documents) and to make recommendations of their application as it relates to data and processes
- Four-year degree in a related field preferred (i.e., Data Management, MIS, Information Systems, Supply Chain, or Engineering)
- Adobe creative suite, SAP, S4Hana, Terp10 either through academic coursework, certification programs or regular work is a nice to have.
Why should you choose ( Insert applicable team name)?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.