As a UX Designer, youll be responsible for creating an end-to-end self-service purchase experience and onboarding flow for our UCC products. You will be part of a cross-functional team that will enhance the overall UX for the trial and buy flows. Additionally, you will work with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, user researchers, and engineers who appreciateuser experience and want to build the best products in the market.
– Conceptualize and implement solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
– Create and validate prototypes using a variety of testing methods
– Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end with minimal supervision
– Facilitate design reviews, critiques, and workshops
– Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
– Work closely with the product management team to formulate strategic product direction
– Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships
– Understand accessibility (or be willing to learn). Its important that we create products that are simple for anyone to use.
– 2+ years of experience designing engaging product user experiences
– Demonstrated success in driving design changes that resulted in improved performance on key business levers (e.g., conversion, usage, retention)
– Experience designing for a broad set of platforms including web, desktop, and mobile.
– Has a sense of curiosity and is not afraid to ask questions
– Loves to solve the BIG problems and can identify opportunities to improve the product experience
– Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment
– Are a top-tier communicator with the ability to inspire/mentor others, give great feedback and facilitate productive workshops
– A digital portfolio is required in order to be considered for candidacy
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the worlds top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
Be Accountable- even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together- greatness comes from unlocking each others potential
Advance Confidently- we find opportunity and act on it
At LogMeIn, Inc., we build category-defining products that unlock the potential of the modern workforce, makingit possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe dotheirbest work, whenever, however, andmost importantly,wherever.Were a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind todays work-from-anywhere movement, and have become one of the worlds largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and more than 2 million customers worldwide who use our software as an essential part of their daily lives.Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.